Re: [Phys-L] spinner data

I’ll put it on cleyet. org along w/ my graphs.

But be patient, as I must convert to .jpg instead of .qda and .qpc must have Kal. see, otherwise.

bc

will not be linked to index p.

On 2017/Sep/18, at 14:58, John Denker <jsd@av8n.com> wrote:

Hi --

On 09/18/2017 01:38 PM, you wrote:

OK, I finally found the audio data.

If you found it on the web, can you please say where?

If it is your data, would you like to share it?

Would it be convenient for you to put it on the web somewhere?

If you want to share it but don't have a convenient
mechanism, one option is to send it to me and I can
stick it on my site somewhere.

[feel free to reply to the list, or otherwise, as you wish]