From: generalscience-request@list.nsta.org
[mailto:generalscience-request@list.nsta.org] On Behalf Of Westberry, Ryan
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 7:29 AM
To: Kurtz Miller; Bob Riddle
Cc: earthscience; NSTA-General Science; NSTA-Physical Science; NSTA-Biology
Subject: Re: There was an Eclipse last week!

Here's a video I made after watching the totality in Wyoming at Green River
Lakes just off the center line. I sent my drone up really high to capture
the landscape while also filming our reactions on the surface- and set it
all to music.

I did edit the language in the beginning of totality (overcome by that
moment) but there are some "Oh S^*t" toward the end that need to be known if
anyone plans on showing it. (I'm not promoting that.) I'm just wanting to
share in the emotion (I was literally shaking and had tears of joy) and
magnitude of watching the event and the love of the science. :-)

Thanks and enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=044fMMVlAGw

Ryan

cid:image001.jpg@01D0454A.5EBB6420
<https://webmail.collierschools.com/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=A
AMkADMxNjY1ODI2LTRhOTYtNDIxOS1hMzg0LTA2ZjEwNjIyODk4OQBGAAAAAAAAqqiEBIiOTrj2x
K1FonLkBwDP5Ho3Bs%2BMSaW8Gxv%2FTtiFCAz6Mzd4AACgNgVcg4MsRJmkuWrGPZeCAAHC1aPoA
AABEgAQAKHnu4wrDMNAsbuxjNHyG7s%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=HEKV8znPm0iOUavOVyXW3pKL9Y6oI
tQIP7QbkQKTbXw2ri2_aoopQT9XOmiAAzYozlsLRFzH0cY.>

Ryan D. Westberry

MEDCI in Digital Learning

District <http://www.collierschools.net/science> Science TSA

<http://www.collierschools.net/site/default.aspx?PageID=1> Collier County