[Phys-L] Help finding a TPT article?

Good afternoon,

Sorry to bother you all, but I am trying to find an article I remember
reading in The Physics Teacher a few years ago, and my google-fu skills are
failing me. I started trying to read through all the tables of contents,
but bogged down after a dozen or so issues. The article was a plea for
using the final exam to *celebrate* the learning that had taken place,
after using mid-term examinations to *assess* the learning that had taken
place. That's all I remember about it. I would very much like to read
this article again, but now I can't find it.

Do any of you know the article I'm talking about? It was at least three
years ago, but I don't think more than five years ago (unless my memory is
*really* slipping, which is possible).

Thanks in advance!
--
Donald Smith