Re: [Phys-L] Can't find a useful reference?

I have two one-page labs that I think I got an an AAPT workshop years ago.
There might be other labs.

Both are from Annals of Plausibility (eeps media 2004) -- fake!

On The Descent Of Cotton Balls: A Theoretical Perspective (Finklebottom &
Priest)

On The Speed Of Rolling Balls (Corporal & Grainyear)

Fake authors, of course, and the ideas presented are false (but the
equations are correct), but the lab looks authentic to students!

Hope this is what you were searching for.