Re: [Phys-L] astronomy binocular buying advice (John Denker)

I agree here. I have star parties, and (high school) kids come out. Simply
focus the telescope, and kids can see the (stable) images. No need for
binoculars. I realize most optical/research astronomy uses CCDs, but I'm
with young kids. They just want to see real things with their own eyes. And
maybe they will get their own binoculars/telescopes some day.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Dan Beeker via Phys-l <