[Phys-L] some interesting signs etc. at the March for Science

Widely reported as capturing the spirit of the march:
There is no planet B.

My personal favorite, seen on a sign and on a T-shirt:
I'm not with stupid.

Also:
Make America Smart Again.

Marching is OK, but don't forget to VOTE.

I personally was carrying this:
Facts Matter.

There was a whole family of these:
Got polio?
Me neither.
Thank a scientist.

Got leprosy?
Me neither.
Thank a scientist.

Got cholera?
Me neither.
Thank a scientist.

Got rabies?
Me neither.
Thank a scientist.

Also:
Science.
Telling the truth to people who didn't want to hear it.
Since 1543.

========

In a separate category: I saw a pink knit hat, without pussy ears,
but instead with a pattern of cerebral convolutions:
http://static.knittingparadise.com/upload/2011/10/29/1319907877882-brain_hat.jpg

I mention this separately, because the primary point of the march was
to attract favorable publicity, and the convoluted hat is too much of
an inside joke. OTOH it is OK, as a secondary purpose, to have some
fun, and I for one found the hat highly amusing.