[Phys-L] Communicating Science ebook now FREE!

Colleagues

You are no doubt aware that the market of academic instructional
resources is radically changing: the number of resources is
increasing, prices are dropping, and quality has greater variability.
* Students are finding alternate low cost (free) alternatives to
expensive assigned texts.
* Instructors are scrambling to identify quality resources.
* Governments are encouraging instructors to use free resources.
* Publishers are scrambling to keep up.

My book, Communicating Science, is used at several institutions, and
instructors consistently comment that it is an excellent resource. To
increase the market accessibility of Communicating Science, I am
making the electronic edition available for FREE. Anyone may download
the electronic edition (PDF format) of Communicating Science from
www.RoguePublishing.ca/content/Communicating_Science

Print copies of Communicating Science continue to be available from
Amazon (www.Amazon.com/dp/0993739725) and from other many other online
and physical bookstores.

Please share this email with your students and colleagues.

Thanks! Your feedback is always appreciated.

Roy Jensen, M.Sc., Ph.D.
chemistry instructor
author, Communicating Science
author, Exploring Chemistry