[Phys-L] everyone get this? Re: *****SPAM***** article issues

On 2017/Mar/11, at 14:46, Phys-l <jbgood@otenet.gr> wrote:

Spam detection software, running on the system "sa-02.36221.net",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview: Hello, I've just read an article and I have some questions
that you may really know the answer, please read it here http://invite.imaginationampcreativity.com/d4d5
See you soon, Phys-l [...]

Content analysis details: (9.2 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL blocklist
[URIs: imaginationampcreativity.com]
3.0 URIBL_BLACK Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
[URIs: imaginationampcreativity.com]
1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
[Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?200.23.224.58>]
-0.0 SPF_HELO_PASS SPF: HELO matches SPF record
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
domains are different
3.0 RDNS_NONE Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS