Re: [Phys-L] political yes, partisan no

I guess my concern is not about how secretary pruitt, cruz, perry, or lamar
smith think. I am more concerned about how this will make it easier to
create new people that have these attitudes.
And good lord, how ridiculous is it that those 4 schmucks are in a position
of power in setting us scientific research funding and policy. For cripes
sake.
Damn.

On Mar 4, 2017 10:06 PM, "John Denker via Phys-l" <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org>