Re: [Phys-L] March for Science

You can't beat somebody over the head with a rusty shovel and
then threaten to say mean words to him. The threat just doesn't
have any effect.

I mention this because on 03/04/2017 01:05 PM, Lulai, Paul wrote:

I am concerned that the March for science would have people saying it's a
march against the current admin. If that happens, then we are pouring has
on the fire that claims /global warming is a hoax/, and all research is
both financially and politically motivated.

The chairman of the Senate Environment Committee has already written
a book:
_The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future_
https://www.amazon.com/Greatest-Hoax-Warming-Conspiracy-Threatens/dp/1936488493
WND Books (2012)

What are you afraid of? Are you afraid he's going to write ANOTHER book?

Are you afraid they're going to install a died-in-the-wool climate denier
as EPA administrator? It's kinda late to worry about that. The threat
doesn't work anymore.