Re: [Phys-L] Textbook recommendations

I used C&J (soft, two-volume) in honors physics (high school) for years.
Good problem selection. But the editions changed every few years, and so
did the math problems. Very frustrating. I gave up using books years ago. I
now use my own notes and math problems. I can cater them to my
interests/students. They are also more understandable/readable and save
kids tons of money. Most physics textbooks turn kids off. The books are so
densely packed. Kids don't read them anyway. Who has the time with their
busy schedules?

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Philip Keller <pkeller@holmdelschools.org>