[Phys-L] Static Electricity Morse, etc,

Some time in the past couple of weeks there was a discussion on Static
Electricity. Was it on either of these sites?

This evening I went down stairs and found my static electricity
notebook.

In it I found three workshops, two by Morse and one by LaBrecque 1988
at AAPT. Also one I altered by Morse.

Also I found a document outline of my teaching of static electricity
and 2 power points that go with it.

If you know the website this was on, let me know.

I have copied what files I have and they are now on my website listed
below.

When there, select Welcome column and scroll down to Static
Electricity.

Dick

Helping teachers who facilitate, motivating students who learn.

Dick Heckathorn 14665 Pawnee Trail Middleburg Hts, OH 44130
440-710-4941

New Web Site: www.rheckathorn.weebly.com

Retired Physics Teacher - Wharton, Midpark, Cuyahoga Valley Christian
High Schools

Baldwin Wallace Univ and
Merchant Taylor School - Crosby England

Physics is learning how to communicate with ones environment so that
it will talk back