[Phys-L] Advertising my book

Hi

Wolfgang Christian and I have an electronic book for iPad with simulations and sound samples for teaching the physics of sound at the introductory level: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/sound/id1194175298
kyle

"People have nowadays . . . got a strange opinion that everything should be taught by lectures. Now, I cannot see that lectures can do so much good as reading the books from which the lectures are taken. Lectures were once useful; but now, when we can all read, and books are so numerous, lectures are unnecessary."
--- Samuel Johnson, 1700s

Kyle Forinash
kforinas@ius.edu
http://pages.iu.edu/~kforinas/