Re: [Phys-L] Phys-L: Updating the Archives

Hi Mark,

1. Works great on my iPhone 7+ and on my desktop PC. Both using Chrome.
Thanks for doing this!

2. PHYS-L started in the early to mid 1980s, not 1996. I was not a "charter
member" but was close (maybe a year or two after it started at the most).
In the early days it was over BitNet, but the email list server appearance
would be recognizable even today. That said, I would not be surprised if
archiving didn't start until 1996, but I don't know or recall that detail.

All the best,

John
- - - -
John E. Sohl, Ph.D.