[Phys-L] Flipped learning in Finland

Hi,
I suppose that many of you have tried out flipped learning. In my experience, it appears to work well at least in teaching HS mathematics. It was easy to take a few days off due to a flu as my students were used to studying using the flipped method. I just electronically sent instructions  & links to appropriate videos and uploaded handouts on OneDrive.
BTW, here is quite good ebook - in English - on flipped learning in Finland:https://www.ellibs.com/fi/book/9789513773137/flipped-learning-in-finland
Regards,Antti Savinainen, Finland