Re: [Phys-L] A beautiful (short) demo for sound and waves...

Is this video actually showing the phenomenon at hand? I've seen other
videos like this, of guitar strings, and have heard that it's a camera
artifact. Something to do with what's called "rolling shutter." I'd love
clarity here, if any of you can help! Here's an article I had read which
made me wonder about this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/01/20/why-do-guitar-strings-look-so-wibbly-wobbly-in-smartphone-videos/