[Phys-L] Do you need to get rid of any PASCO 9587's?

Hi Phys-L Vintage Generator Buffs

(No need to read if you are on Tap-L and have already seen this.)

- We need, and would even be happy to buy from you, 2 (or more) each of the old
PASCO generators, model 9587A.
- A usable substitute would be the PASCO model 9587C
- There is nothing coming up on eBay, though one just sold there.
- I could send pics.

- We would even be interested in non-working generators as long as they are
not completely fried inside.

- Many thanks for any leads or "deals."

Best, Bill Norwood
Manager Elementary Labs, U of MD at College Park, 301-405-6006