Re: [Phys-L] Outstanding Teacher award

Hi,

thank you for the kind words and encouragement! It is very nice to be part of the Phys-L community: I have so many very knowledgeable virtual friend here. You have helped me so much over the years.

Special thanks to Dan M. and others who maintain Phys-L! (BTW, Dan M. was my gracious opponent in my PhD defense about 12 years ago).

Regards,

Antti Savinainen
Finland
Viesti on tarkastettu roskapostinsuodatus- ja virustorjuntaohjelmistolla.
Tarkastuksesta huolimatta noudata asianmukaista varovaisuutta liitetiedostoja avatessasi.