Re: [Phys-L] another DIY relativity experiment

On 2016, May 20, , at 21:33, David Bowman <David_Bowman@georgetowncollege.edu> wrote:

Likewise, on Earth, a pendulum clock will not work correctly in a freely falling elevator, either. In both situations the conditions for the operation of the clock need to be met.

Reminds me of my effort to show adiabatic invariance. The Santa Clara hotel where Gate Keeper represented her local CA Retired Teachers Assoc. has an unusually long acceleration as measured by the Sudden Motion Sensor in my old MacBook Pro.

bc ’s new one doesn’t have one.