[Phys-L] Scientific method

Dear friends,

Those who have read my recent essay about Cold Fusion might also be interested in my
"Cold Fusion and Scientific Method" book,

written with Social Scientists in mind.

It exists in two formats:

1) as a KIndle book (costing $0.99, and readable on other devices):

https://www.amazon.com/kindle/dp/B01FCLDA3A/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_eos_detail

2) and as a free online book:

http://pages.csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cold_fusion7.htm

The book is not copyrighted, feel free to use in any way you wish.The more people know about the unprecedented CF feud the sooner it will end, for the benefit of all.

Comments, as usual, will be appreciated.