Re: [Phys-L] microwave ovens

Hi Phys-L,
- So far everyone has dropped economics out of the picture.
- In the present case rational articles were probably turned away by the
medical journals which instead might INCLUDE irrational articles just to
help indirectly "prove" a false point when they got condemned by scientists.
- A case in point is the "controversy" about vaccines and autism. Virtually
all of the parents and all of the professionals are on opposite sides.
- - Do not believe what anyone says or writes until you spend plenty of
hours thoroughly examining both sides of this "controversy."
- - I have done my homework on this as it occupied much of my thinking for
I guess a year. Just search < Autism: Made in the USA transcript norwood >
Also see other vaccine documentaries.
- - Also see the articles by the proponents of vaccines.
- - One article, believed to be qualified, honest and truthful by many
scientists, was "unpublished" from a medical journal when the pressure from
the vaccine industry mounted.
- - As I say, don't believe me or anyone else until you have done your
homework.
Bill Norwood
U of MD at College Park

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 8:43 AM, Richard Tarara <rtarara@saintmarys.edu>