From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@www.phys-l.org] On Behalf Of Carl Mungan
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2016 3:43 PM
To: PHYS-L <Phys-L@Phys-L.org>
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] test 3

I do not know why I am not able to post it myself.

Ludwik, what makes you think you cannot? I believe PHYS-L by default does not send you postings that you wrote. But that doesn’t mean that everyone else didn’t get it. If you are worried, one easy way to check that your postings are getting through to the list is to go to the PHYS-L archives and see if your postings are there.

-----
Carl E. Mungan, Professor of Physics 410-293-6680 (O) -3729 (F) Naval Academy Stop 9b, 572C Holloway Rd, Annapolis MD 21402-1363