[Phys-L] (May 2012) Re: every article should have an abstract

On 2014, May 21, , at 12:15, John Denker <jsd@av8n.com> wrote:

The same applies to talks. Every talk should have an outline,
then the main body, then a summary/conclusion.

---> Tell you students to do the same.

Better late than never?

This reminds me of what I learned from the BBC back in the 60’s.

What we’re going to tell you; tell you; what we told you.

bc, attended Keele U. in N. Staffordshire (Joule’s Ale country)

p.s. Also advice from a principal when sub. teaching.