Re: [Phys-L] Digital Hearing Aids

This is a bit late. Update: — since, I've purchased the $6+k Phonak (insurance only $2k paid)

The Phonak people say the one Costco sells (for $2k) is the next to the top.

My previous are 4+ years. The new a huge improvement. BUT one huge prob. The “ear molds” are too large. I can wear only a few hours before too uncomfortable to wear, so I wear only when needed. Since I’m > 60 dB down they are deep into the canals in order to prevent feedback.