Re: [Phys-L] century old glass images

On 2016, Jan 11, , at 07:03, Chuck Britton <britton@ncssm.edu> wrote:

The 3D effect is easier for me if I switch the two images (by holding my screen upside down.
Then do the gently crossed eyes thing to overlap the two images.

I hadn’t expected members to view as 3D. One may remove the middle (Adobe, preview, etc.) “send” to a viewer ‘phone, and insert into a stereo viewer, e.g. google cardboard.

https://www.google.com/get/cardboard/

bc acquired his included w/the NYT, and not yet used.