Re: [Phys-L] planetarium design

Hartnell College here in salinas (CA) is just finishing their Sci. bldg., which includes a planetarium. I don’t know what they are doing w/ the existing one. I suggest contacting them.

http://www.thecalifornian.com/picture-gallery/news/2015/09/03/photos-the-new-hartnell-college-science-building/71666192/

Here one may contact the builder:

http://www.westernerectors.net/hartnell-college.html

bc, once taught engineering materials and a physics lab., there.