Re: [Phys-L] Of interest? Roots of Common Core

- If high schoolers were taught how to identify real estate fraud, for
example, the national economy would suffer.
- How many home"owners" for example, actually believe, consistent with what
their real estate agents told them, that they gained 200k when they bought
a home in 1972 for 50k and sold it in 2002 for 250k?
Bill Norwood