Re: [Phys-L] Quoting Posters

On August 13, 2015 at 12:37 pm, Carl Mungan wrote, regarding my question about how to quote text in replies:

Use an email program that can do that either by default or by choosing the
correct setting or add-on for the program.

Which brings me to the million-dollar question, especially for people using
Macs running Yosemite:

WHAT EMAIL CLIENT DO YOU RECOMMEND?

Thanks for the tip, turns out that MS Outlook does have an option to quote reply text which I didn't have turned on. Regarding your question, I haven't tried other email programs, so I have no recommendations other than to remark that Outlook suits my present (admittedly limited) needs and was the choice of my employers - Westinghouse, Northrop Grumman, and Anne Arundel Community College.

Don