Re: [Phys-L] Personal Sound Amplifiers (PSA)

- Yes, U of MD has such, and that is where I have been getting my yearly
screenings, but within a couple of months should be able to get a
comprehensive test.
- They also have a contingent of professor and grad students who, with
"Mannequin Eddie," with microphones in his ears, will give presentations
about safe and harmful sound levels. Hopefully we will be able to
incorporate them into one of the student labs in our Physics of Music
course in the fall.
Bill

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Lulai, Paul <plulai@stanthony.k12.mn.us>