From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@www.phys-l.org] On Behalf Of Joseph Bellina
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 11:13 AM
To: Phys-L
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] Personal Sound Amplifiers (PSA)

In some states, Michigan being one of them, if you can show that you need the hearing aid for your work, you can get a part of it paid for by vocational rehab. In my case I was teaching women and I could not hear their high pitched voices. That was enough to cover half the cost of the hearing aids.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Retired Professor of Physics
Co-Director, Northern Indiana Science, Mathematics, and Engineering Collaborative (NISMEC) Consultant I-STEM Network
574-276-8294
inquirybellina@comcast.net