Re: [Phys-L] Personal Sound Amplifiers (PSA)

The code is "what the public will bear," right?
On Jul 15, 2015 10:21 PM, "Zeev Wurman" <zeev@ieee.org> wrote:

Probably more than 15 cents but not very expensive in any case. But what's
your point? How much does it cost to "make" another e-book? Should we
therefore give them away for free?

-----
Sent from a smartphone, whose spellchecker has a will of its own.