Re: [Phys-L] Personal Sound Amplifiers (PSA)

OOPS a tying error ==> people might postpone wearing them, for many year.

On Jul 15, 2015, at 12:12 PM, Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

Personal Sound Amplifiers (PSA)

Hearing aids are very expensive, typically from $3000 to $6000 a pair.

But some people might wearing them, for many year.

I describe this alternative at my university website:

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/aps.htm

Feel free to share this short essay with others.

Comments will be appreciated.

Ludwik Kowalski (see Wikipedia)