Re: [Phys-L] Need judges for student video contest

I am interested

Alex Burr. Sent from my iPad

On Jun 26, 2015, at 9:54 AM, Jim Flannery <flanneryjp@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear physics teachers,

I am looking for judges for a student video contest I am running at
OpenSourceHigh.com.

Videos are a maximum of two minutes in length. I expect less than ten
videos in total. The topic is "Newton's 3rd Law of Motion." There will be
a simple interface which you can view the videos, give feedback, and give
an "upvote or downvote."

Please contact me if you are interested in participating.

Jim Flannery
Founder, Open Source High