Re: [Phys-L] climate change continues apace

On regulation,
http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=140c559a3b34d23ff7c6b48b9&id=51eb8cea80&e=a3b55276e6
http://www.phyast.pitt.edu/~blc/book/chapter9.html

On human health aspects,
http://nextbigfuture.com/2012/06/deaths-by-energy-source-in-forbes.html

On Fukushima, particularly,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2syXBL8xG0 , Is it radiation, or fear
of it?
( From http://www.radiationandreason.com/ ; slow going but worth the
patience)

I don't have enough time to lay out my own distillation of the above
information right now. However, I do want to put something on the
table challenging the anti-nuke mindset affecting our ability to
tackle AGW. IMO, a low EROEI renewable energy pathway will end up in
failure, due to its unaffordability in mitigating AGW when so many
other issues compete for funding, and when a much cheaper option
exists.  That is not detract from RE's worth as a
projection/extension of fossil/nuclear fuels which are used to produce
the  infrastructure.