Re: [Phys-L] Stubborn brain habits

Well, that was unexpected!
In much the same way that I was mystified that others thought the reversed Lincoln looked greatly different, while I thought he looked much the same but reversed - I found that John's 'difficult' trick of describing opposed circles in the forward plane parallel to the long body axis was immediately easy at any speed differential. My left handedness ('minimal brain dysfunction') as one social psychologist once jovially called it, may account for the difference??

Brian W