Re: [Phys-L] Stubborn brain habits

But if you do use a mirror, be prepared to struggle when it comes time to teach the next generation how to do it. You will have to both stand in front of the mirror, you in back, as you narrate and demonstrate.

And yet it is a common scene in movies where the wife/girlfriend/mom helps a young gentleman with a tie, while facing them! They must have different preperation.