Re: [Phys-L] Stubborn brain habits

I have only been popping in and out of discussions lately. I apologize if someone already posted this, but I didn't see it in my quick scan of the postings.
There is a fun and interesting (and sometimes suspect) podcast called "RadioLab." Some time back they had an interesting program titled Mirror Mirror... Some things we've all known about. Some things that seem really odd. And superman.

http://www.radiolab.org/story/122613-mirror-mirror/

Have a good one.
Paul.