Re: [Phys-L] May 2015 Mission: Physics student video competition

Correction: We are NOW running the competition on a monthly basis.

Jim

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Jim Flannery <flanneryjp@gmail.com> wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

By popular demand, we are not running Mission: Physics peer-to-peer
teaching competitions on a monthly basis!

Visit missionphysics.com for more information and to enter.

Topic: What is heat and how is it transferred?
Deadline: May 31
Cash prizes: up to $500!

A very special thanks to organizations like Boston University for their
generous support.

Jim Flannery
Founder, Mission: Physics