[Phys-L] Johnson noise i.e. thermal noise in resistors

We take the Johnson noise (i.e. the Nyquist formula)
as a given, so we know the amount of noise produced by
a given resistor.

⟨V^2⟩ = 4 kT B R [1]

A) Just for fun: That's for a single resistor.
Now Sppose we have two resistors in parallel.
How much noise is produced by the combination?

As usual, I have an ulterior motive. Therefore:

B) What makes question (A) worth asking? What makes it
interesting and amusing?

Spoiler: My answer:
https://www.av8n.com/physics/johnson-noise.htm
or equivalently:
http://www.av8n.com/physics/johnson-noise.htm

Note that algebraically, equation [1] could hardly
be simpler, although conceptually you have to think
about it for a while before you really understand it.