Re: [Phys-L] Typing Math Equations in Email

On 2015, Apr 04, , at 17:47, Peter Schoch <pschoch@fandm.edu> wrote:

I’m using a Mac, and Mail, and I can’t see the equations.

I have MathType, and I find it works very well. The best way to get cross compatibility, though, is to create the equation and then save it as an image file and embed it in the email.

Yo también!

bc’s example of math type may be seen here:

(near end)

http://www.cleyet.org/Pendula,%20Horological%20and%20Otherwise/Mass_amplitude_question/Q%3b%20Energy%20Stored%20vs.%20Dissipation%20corrected.pdf

IIRC, I used MathType directly in Pages and exported to PDF. I eschew Word, whenever possible.