Re: [Phys-L] Halfway point ???

On 2015, Apr 03, , at 17:29, brian whatcott <betwys1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Taking myself as a proxy for the General Public, I can share the mild sense of wonder I experienced when contemplating the scale between dust and Earth as compared to proton
and dust. Reminds me of that popular video clip of orders of magnitude from the Eames brothers "Powers of Ten"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhofN1xX6u0

Brian Whatcott

You beat me to it, however, I add Ray was a woman!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_and_Ray_Eames

bc knew this long ago when he saw some chairs at either the Exploratorium or an art museum.