[Phys-L] Sun going around the Earth?

So, I was having an argument with someone about establishing that the
Earth goes around the Sun, and he claimed that he could write down a
perfectly consistent general relativistic framework where the Sun
would be going around the Earth. Not having the time, I didn't get a
chance to see this done, but I was wondering whether it *could* be
done - even in principle. If so, then is the geocentric model "just
as good" as the heliocentric model - in the sense of "just as
consistent with reality" - as opposed to the "just as convenient"
sense?

The discussion was part of a more general discussion of epistemology,
which is perhaps the only time that anyone argues such things. :)

Anyone ever seen a treatment of this?

thanks,

Brian Blais

--