[Phys-L] TeamLabs - ThinkStation update

Dear Instructors,

I was wondering if someone could help me out? Does anyone have the
latest copy of the ThinkStation's Excelerator software (2003?)

This past summer I had a major flood in my room and my computer (along
with a lot of other stuff) were ruined. Our school's IT person has
the 2001 version of the software, but not the latest version. For
some reason or other, the v.2001 doesn't work on the new computer.
When ThinkStation updated their software, they had me download it off
of their website. Sadly, they are no longer in business and I'm stuck
with a bunch of probes that don't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Dwight Souder