Re: [Phys-L] counter intuitive teaching

Way off any physics topic. But, anyhow... Bill show me any reputable sources that disproved a genetic causation for homosexuality. I say rfeputable, not some right wing professor in Podunk University or a right wing preacher from the south where they are still fighting the civil war. You gave yourself away when you blamed the "shallow mainstream liberal viewpoints". So, do you believe climate change is a liberal conspiracy and do you disbelieve that evolution is unreal as well? Oh... by the way... do you also believe that prison turns straight men into gays? (from Senator Idiot from some Midwestern state where the frat boys videoed their racist bias on a bus.) This country is going to hell in a handbasket and it sure ain't because of the liberal press.

Marty