Re: [Phys-L] astro resource

I understand that planetaria can be arranged to project star views at ancient times - see for example -
https://fiske.colorado.edu/beta/events?id=17

Brian Whatcott

On 2/20/2015 11:47 AM, Anthony Lapinski wrote:
A friend asked me this today:

Do you know a resource that can show me what the night sky and planets
looked like 25K - 30K years ago?

Not exactly sure, but I think he's asking how the sky/constellations might
have changed over many years...

Does anyone know of an online source that would help? Thought I'd ask the
group to see if anyone knows/uses any resources that would show this.