Re: [Phys-L] determine k

On 2/10/2015 12:05 PM, Paul Lulai wrote, in part:
// Stating measurements or raw data have no uncertainty may be the most accurate. //
Have a good one.
Paul.

Measurements have no uncertainty? Where the raw data is integer-valued, that would be the case, it seems to me.
Where the measurement is a real value, the observation is inevitably an estimate; the precision truncated - rage/against the dying of the light, as we may want to do.

Brian Whatcott
/