Re: [Phys-L] no listserve traffic for a week--received quickly

I get it now.

I was emailing
phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu

instead of

Phys-L@phys-l.org

Karim Diff

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 7:35 PM, Karim Diff <karim.diff@gmail.com> wrote:

I have tried to post a message twice in the past two weeks and it failed
each time.
I have updated my password thinking it was the issue.
I am sending this email to see if it makes it through, before re-sending
my initial message.

Karim Diff