Re: [Phys-L] .05 level of significance -

On 01/19/2015 03:00 PM, Chuck Britton wrote:

In keeping with recent Statistical Analysis Discussion [...]
Death is not certain to the .05 level of significance. [1]
Just curious as to how a Set Theoretic argument would respond -

*IF* (big if) we are talking about statistics, then the
response to all such queries is: What's your ensemble?

Additional resources on this topic: