Re: [Phys-L] Imagine a World Without Religion

So this is not a black hatted post?

bc, devout atheist

and confined to non-moderated (or at least “liberal" policy moderated) lists.

Is this the letter?:

Imagine a World Without Religion.

No 9/11, no crusaders, no India/Pakistsan partition, no Israeli/Palestinian wars, no Serb/Croate/Muslim mass persecutions, no "honor killings," no bouffant-haired televangelists fleecing the gullible for their money.

God? His big mistake was turning religion over to man.