Re: [Phys-L] physics and potatoes

On 1/14/15 3:33 PM, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

snip
p.s. has anyone done the science faire and enquired of their local restauranteurs? Hewitt is a Friscan, perhaps wrapped potatoes is (are?) endemic there. I’ve eaten at many, and often there, but never order potatoes.

I won't try to speak for anyone else. Here in small town Minnesota the "fancy" restaurant where I got most of my college money we baked the potatoes without the foil and added the aluminum foil just before we put them on the plate. If we were expecting to be really busy we would bake two batches, wrap the first batch in the aluminum foil and put them in the steam table in a dry pan.

--
Arlyn DeBruyckere
Science Teacher

HHS Weather at http://www.hutch.k12.mn.us/weather